Many tickets to change

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave_Opole
  • 21 comments
  • 873 views
Messages
34
Messages
starogard
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for Mazda RX-8 concept II and Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01. I have 15lvl and 23lvl ticket. And ticket C4 WRC. :)

Please for a contact or just reply. :)

Thanks!

P.S If you want some cars, visit My Garage. Then we'll make a deal. :)
 
Last edited:
I hav the Mazda but not 0/0/0 its from UCD
 
I'll give you 15lvl ok?

But:
- plz send invitation to me, i'm starogard
- then set up this car as online
- and then I'll see if it's a car what i'm looking for.
 
Dave_Opole
I'll give you 15lvl ok?

But:
- plz send invitation to me, i'm starogard
- then set up this car as online
- and then I'll see if it's a car what i'm looking for.

You have any other tickets?
 
15lvl ticket is a good ticket...mazda is a 5lvl car. I have ticket C4 WRC yet :)

I have Castrol MUGEN NSX '00 from UCD with 4000km> range. I'll repair 4 you if you give me this Mazda ok?
 
Dave_Opole
15lvl ticket is a good ticket...mazda is a 5lvl car. I have ticket C4 WRC yet :)

I have Castrol MUGEN NSX '00 from UCD with 4000km> range. I'll repair 4 you if you give me this Mazda ok?

The lvl 15 ticket is ok, I will send you tommorow an FR and will put them online for you.
 
It will be good if we make a deal today :)
 
I have both. Want to trade today and after reset?
 
I'll look into your car list to pick 2 cars.
PSN : jitcup
 
i have the super rare Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01 its ==> 0/0/0<=== thats right i would like your Intermediate Rally car ticket illl add you
 
- Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03
- Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive '03
- Peugeot 307 XSi '04

Any 2 that's STOCK, mileage doesn't matter.

P/S : Mine's GT-R 0/0/0, RX-8 used I guess, never use it, got it from trade if my memory doesn't fail me.
 
- Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03
- Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive '03
- Peugeot 307 XSi '04

Any 2 that's STOCK, mileage doesn't matter.

P/S : Mine's GT-R 0/0/0, RX-8 used I guess, never use it, got it from trade if my memory doesn't fail me.

Ok, you have a Mazda what i need. What do you want for?
 
you skipped me, selfish. no trade, sorry. not emo, just a principle.
 
and i think the Mazda is in my UCD right now also
 
you skipped me, selfish. no trade, sorry. not emo, just a principle.

Sorry, but i don't refresh. In PS3 another users send to me information about deal...so what?
 
Sorry, I gave the ticket 15lvl to someone else for XANAVI
 
Admin, please close this thread.

You can set the thread to complete instead of wanted or available by going to your first post edit then advanced then change it or change title to closed.
 
Back