Many X1 Colors to Trade Today for other X1 Colors

  • Thread starter Thread starter totaled
  • 9 comments
  • 741 views
Messages
98
Messages
totaIed
I am trying to get all X1 colors and have the following colors to trade:

# 2 Champagne
#11 Violet
#13 Metallic Purple
#14 Pink
#16 Vibrant Red
#18 Yellow
#19 Copper Orange
#20 Dark Green


I need only the X1 colors listed below:


#3 Light Grey
#8 Glossy Blue
#17 Neon Orange
 
Last edited:
Dont need a carbon prototype ? I got one for your neon orange !
 
Your Royal Blue # 12 for mine Midnight Blue # 7 ?
Pm me if you can trade right away
 
i have Neon Orange..i can trade you on the 16th..send me a pm if u like. cheers
 
i have Neon Orange..i can trade you on the 16th..send me a pm if u like. cheers

Thanks for the offer, I am going to try and get it before then.
 
my yellow for your vibrant red?
i can trade right now. PSN ID is as described
 
Back