Map and flashing gears.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abysmal Pea
  • 3 comments
  • 548 views
Messages
45
Am I the only one who's actually turned off the map and flashing red gear #s?

I find it rather fun, because you actually learn the track without relying on outside information, and... I dunno. You feel more connected with the car, I suppose. It's actually improved my lap times a bit (once I got to know the track). And the gear things are annoying. :yuck:
 
Nope, a lot of people turn those off. I turned them off because they were distracting.
 
Turned the map off because once I knew the tracks well enough it just became a distraction, and never really notice the gear flash, eyes are always on the road
 
I turned my display to basic but kept the map on so I know where my opponenets are at all times and yes the flashing red number becomes very annoying and distracting...kept taking my eye off the road just to look and stare at that darn blinking red...saw red the one day when it costed me a race when I did nothing but stare at the blinking 2...dang did I see red on that endurance race under the F1 races :D
 
Back