March 22nd 4 hour's at the Spa ($20 PRIZE!!!) Drivers NeededOpen 

• Thread starter Tstockrahm
  • 25 comments
United States
Indiana
Alphasniper314

12hoursofspa.jpg

Due to lack of drivers, race has been changed to 4 hours.
spa-francorchamps-circuit.jpg
DATE

March 22, 2014
TIME
1:00pm EST, 6:00pm GMT
TRACK

Spa
CARS
FIA GT3 cars
Tire Wear/ Fuel Consumption
Normal
Aids
GTP OLR rules
Multiple Drivers per system, if wanted.
Thanks to the FGTA for supplying me with a GT3 Car List
Tires
Racing Hard​
This race is hosted by 2Lane Traffic Racing. This race will be streamed live on YouTube, and a link to the UNICEF donation page will be posted. A team can have two entrants.
GTP:
PSN:
Car:
Team if you have one:

$20 dollar PSN card code will go to the winner. Race will be ran 4 hours long.
GTP: 332i
PSN: yadeegson
Car: Z4 GT3

Last edited:
I'd love to participate but my work schedule will not allow me to partake. good luck to you all! $20 PSN card is a great idea btw.

Thanks man, do you know anybody that might be able to?

I have a few buddies who would love to race, uhm ill ask them today if they can make it, because we are going to do a 2 hr endurance race with the bmw m4 coupe this morning shortly for a $20 psn card. ill add your name to my psn, and hopefully your on this morning, join our lobby and then you can let them know the details.

go6
I have a few buddies who would love to race, uhm ill ask them today if they can make it, because we are going to do a 2 hr endurance race with the bmw m4 coupe this morning shortly for a $20 psn card. ill add your name to my psn, and hopefully your on this morning, join our lobby and then you can let them know the details.
I would man but I have school in the mornings, I'll be on tonight around 9.

There will be a 15 minute break every 4 hours, when race is finished the time clock should say 12 hours and 45 minutes later than the time when race was started

Is it ok if I use the M3 Motorsport? It is in the GT3 races and in the same league on paper as these cars.

Your going to need to actually reg the cars, instead of just putting stage 3 on all of them. They will be greatly unequal.

By taking hours to try different HP and weight on each car until they produce the same lap times. Then you should test tire wear and fuel consumption to make sure there is no big advantage there.

There is no easy way:lol:

If we can get 5-10 people I'll hang in. If it ends up with less than 5 or 6 I think we should bump the date as it is a twelve hour. People are going to drop out and all that jazz.

If we can get 5-10 people I'll hang in. If it ends up with less than 5 or 6 I think we should bump the date as it is a twelve hour. People are going to drop out and all that jazz.
Yeah I get it, working on regs tonight

Back