March 3 included? Or ends after 23:59 of march 2?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 7 comments
  • 821 views

zzz_pt

Premium
Messages
8,194
Germany
Porto living in Hamburg
Messages
zzz_pt
March 3 included? Or ends after 23:59 of march 2?
 
Just throwing in that I suppose the OP is talking about the latest seasonal races.
 
i will tell you in 1 hr..lol.. im GMT 1 hr till reset... i will tell you
 
I'm guessing it's trade deadline as well...sure would like to know
 
To be exact, it may end after 23:59:999. Oh man, seems I was hunting too long after laptimes ;)
 
The seasonal's get updated at '03:00' on the 3rd of March. I say 3am but I don't know if that refers to any particular time zone or my time zone which is GMT. I would expect any and all game server alterations to be made at the same time.

If you are wanting to complete the seasonal events or run the Ferrari F1 races or even gift a car before the update you should be able to.
 
Back