March 3rd trade deadline question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike1027
  • 4 comments
  • 610 views
Messages
130
Messages
Mike1027
I have no need to trade cars but say I were to disconect the internet from my PS3 on GT5 boot up. Then I turned it on during gameplay would it update?
Thanks

PS Im looking for some friends. Planing to get to level 40 a spec by next week-currently 35.6:)
 
I don't think there's an update coming.
 
How does one turn on a PS3 during gameplay?
 
Hm. Raises an interesting question; anyone know offhand whether the million credit cap is client-side or server-side?
 
If you "turned on" your internet during gameplay, one of two things would happen:

1) when you ended a race and tried to do something, you would be told that you couldn't, because you aren't online, or

2) the system would ask if you wanted to sign in.

But you wouldn't be able to trade without being online and signed in.
 
Back