March Madness 2014

• Thread starter JLG_GT
  • 17 comments
United States
United States
Just about that time, one of my favorite times of the year.

March is here! Conference tournaments starting and bubbles bursting!

Anyone interested in a GTP March Madness Brackett? I can set one up on ESPN.com.

Discussions welcome and if you are interested please leave your email address. I wonder what we could play for, I like bragging rights but maybe someone can think of a unique prize.

Time to get those brackets ready. It's Selection Sunday for the men's NCAA D1 tournament.

r60mX52.png

Hoping St. Louis pulls this one out in OT, and ND State can finish off Oklahoma. That'll make me 11/12. Cincy killed me because I had them in the Elite 8

North Dakota State has knocked off Oklahoma. Wonder how hard @TB is partying.

My bracket was slightly goofed up when Ohio State decided to suck, I should have know better then to pick them.

Now I need Nova, Louisville, and Arizona State to come through to finish 15/16 for the first day

Nobody will get the billion. The odds of it happening were low anyways lol.

Only 11% picked Dayton over OSU. I was in that 11%, but Harvard beat Cincy which killed me
11% of how many? All that's needed is a huge upset and everyone is out of the running. If a 15 beats a 2, (say Milwaukee beats Villanova), or for some reason Louisville does NOT make it past the first pod.

Nobody will get the billion. The odds of it happening were low anyways lol.

The odds of winning were like 10 quadrillion to one or something stupid like that. Plus they only allowed 15 million people to enter the contest.

The odds of winning were like 10 quadrillion to one or something stupid like that. Plus they only allowed 15 million people to enter the contest.
Pretty much a losing proposition. Even to get top 20 is a stretch. I did get top 100 in an ESPN bracket challenge not too long ago.

North Dakota State has knocked off Oklahoma. Wonder how hard @TB is partying.
Fargo is football crazy (National champ four-peat, anyone? :dopey:) but it's awesome that we even made the bracket. Now to see how far they make it...

DOWN GOES... a bunch of teams. Among others: Duke, Ohio State, and a school called Virginia Commonwealth. Welcome to March Madness, folks.

Last edited:
Back