March Meguiars Pack.

• Thread starter VXR
  • 27 comments

VXR

United Kingdom
Plymouth, UK
motorforum
Surprised there's no thread on this yet, but what a decent selection this month:

2013 Audi RS4 Avant
2013 BMW 135i
2012 Mercedes Benz G65 AMG - twin turbo V12 heaven!
2004 Peugeot 206 RC
2003 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
1998 Nissan R390 - Free sample car.

Season pass bonus car is the 2010 Joss Supercar.

Not bad. Surprised the R390 is the free car. I also noticed some rally upgrades on that Peugeot. Nice

Surprised there's no thread on this yet
It was announced this morning, wasn't it? ForzaPlanet was down all night for maintenance, apparently.

• 2013 Audi RS4 Avant - AWD wagon!
  • 2013 BMW M135i - Ugly potato but I'll give it a whirl.
  • 2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale - One of the best Ferraris ever IMO.
  • 2012 Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG - Nifty.
  • 1998 Nissan R390 - Wow, that's a pretty nice car for the free one.
  • 2004 Peugeot 206 RC - I might try it but I'm partial to my 205 T16.
  • 2010 Joss JT1 - Yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwn.

It's a rather good mix but only a couple standouts for me. Wouldn't be my first picks, but the same goes for any car pack PG/T10 have done. They need to start checking off more popular 20th century cars.

How come the main page hasn't been updated in forever? Usually it gets updated when there's a new carpack or game update, but it's been the same since December now...

It's not a bad pack. There's nothing in there I won't get. But there's nothing in it that makes me scream "Yeah!"

Don't think it's a particularly exciting pack personally, but the big banger Merc will be a lot of fun!

Brabus time baby ;)

ab-01-brabus-g-v12.jpg

How come the main page hasn't been updated in forever? Usually it gets updated when there's a new carpack or game update, but it's been the same since December now...

I have been wondering the same thing ....

2013 Audi RS4 Avant - AWD wagon!
2013 BMW M135i - Ugly potato but I'll give it a whirl.
2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale - One of the best Ferraris ever IMO.
2012 Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG - Nifty.
1998 Nissan R390 - Wow, that's a pretty nice car for the free one.
2004 Peugeot 206 RC - I might try it but I'm partial to my 205 T16.
2010 Joss JT1 - Yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwn.

:banghead:

I would've preferred to see the RUF CTR2 make its way to Forza Horizonland instead of the JT1 ;)

Because they are more focused on GTPlanet because of the huge amount of news and GT5 updates. I think when things start slowing down, they'll update ForzaPlanet.

Or, if they wanted (which is highly doubtful), they could let me do the news updates. I go on the Forza website almost daily and I can do the news for ForzaPlanet. Once again, HIGHLY doubtful :)

Because they are more focused on GTPlanet because of the huge amount of news and GT5 updates. I think when things start slowing down, they'll update ForzaPlanet.

Or, if they wanted (which is highly doubtful), they could let me do the news updates. I go on the Forza website almost daily and I can do the news for ForzaPlanet. Once again, HIGHLY doubtful :)

I'll vote for you to do that job! :)

Love that the 135i can have the aspiration glitch, it was a sad day when BMW stopped offering the Naturally Aspirated straight six.

I've built two. One has 343bhp like the E46 M3 in Europe and the other has 360bhp and lower weight, with CSL paint and carbon roof.

The RS4 having the standard and Allroad bumpers is a highlight, too.

For those who have this pack, if you haven't built an Audi RS4 yet, you are missing out on a fun wagon.

For those who have this pack, if you haven't built an Audi RS4 yet, you are missing out on a fun wagon.

I've already gone 249 mph down I-70. Fun.

But for me, the most fun car has been the little BMW 1-series hatchback. That thing is a lot more fun to drive than I thought it would be. I'm having a blast in it.

I did buy the little Peugeot today. Even without any upgrade it is very fun to drive. I did see in some photos that you can buy some rally bodykit for that car.

This game gave me a new found love for the Nissan R390. Can't wait to use that beast in a race. :drool:

VXR
The RS4 having the standard and Allroad bumpers is a highlight, too.
I haven't had a chance to download yet, but that's a cool detail. Definitely looking forward to the Audi and Ferrari.

Back