Marc's Road Course Replicas

• Thread starter Marc30599
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
Marc30599
Marcs_Road_Course_Repli.png

I will be making replica road courses or race tracks from the real world for your driving pleasure in Gran Turismo 6

Currently I have 4 replica road courses available for use that I did my best to make accurately.

Please leave feedback it will be well appreciated, is it perfect? Is there anything I need to improve upon?

Road_America.png

Road_Americaaaa.png

• Description: Legendary four-mile track remade for Gran Turismo player's driving pleasure. Enjoy!

• Length:4.40 miles

Hallett_Motor_Racing_Cir.png

Ne9v7o_WC53f_ATw0p_E_0.png

• Description:Lots of car clubs host races here, from real life to game I bring you Hallett Motor Racing Circuit. Enjoy!
  • Length: 3.69 miles
Lime_Rock_Park.png

Lime_Rock.png

• Description:Owned by Skip Barber, this natural-terrain motorsport road racing venue has featured many well known racers. Now it features players of GT!
  • Length: 5.38 miles
Gingerman_Raceway.png

Gingerman_Raceway.png

• Description: One of the safest road courses in the U.S. region is now available for Gran Turismo players old and new. Enjoy!
  • Length: 4.16 miles

Last edited:
Tested Road America, good work on the layout but please when you have time fix the kerbs there are too many "empty kerbs" in between. Maybe it's a zoom problem when you created the track if you zoom in you can actually drag kerbs to stay attached to each other.

Consider this post as constructive criticism I like your track.

Tested Road America, good work on the layout but please when you have time fix the kerbs there are too many "empty kerbs" in between. Maybe it's a zoom problem when you created the track if you zoom in you can actually drag kerbs to stay attached to each other.

Consider this post as constructive criticism I like your track.

Thank you HKS I will fix this right now :)

Thank you I've updated the OP with the correct links

Lime Rock park is a bit shorter, it is only one and a half miles. They were planning to have a Mountain version of the track that carried on straight rather than turn right at Turn 1... do a large loop twisty thing then run back down to rejoin the track at the exit of turn one (Big Bend?) But it never got built. shame really.

Back