MARK I VW GOLF GTi '76 ANY CONDITION

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnboywray
  • 20 comments
  • 790 views

johnboywray

(Banned)
Messages
108
United Kingdom
Hull
Messages
johnboywray
Will swap for one of my cars or sort some deal out, any other old golfs Mark 2/3 let me know also.

Also looking for a Grande Punto, anyone have it?

Message me

PSN ID: johnboywray
email: johnboywray@hotmail.com
 
I have one
 
Sweet!

What you want for it?

I'm only a level 18 but have a few ok cars.

Just aquired a Starlet Glanza V last night?
 
What do you actually have... Golf Mk1 2 or 3, or grande punto ha.
 
I have the golf that has the red stripe on the grill
 
The 1976 Golf GTi then?

OK so what do you need to know from me?

I am still at work and can't really remember all my cars. What are you looking for?
 
I'm not really looking for cars, maybe some matte and color shift paint
 
Paint? OK. Bit new to the game, how do you send paint? you can have all my matt colours mate.

Don't know what shift paint is... duh
 
Ok the mattes will be fine to send just go to the items menu then select the paint,hit triangle then send to friend. Send the paint to brant2788 and ad hh2788 so I can send you the golf
 
what is that code hh2788 for? a PSN?
dont you want to know what matt colours i have first?
 
Yeah the hh2788 is a psn and you can choose whatever mattes you wanna send
 
what if youve got them already
 
Its ok I use a lot of paint
 
No I'm in canada
 
OK cool.

Can you send me the car whilst im at work now and when i get home in 1hr 20mins i will send paint your way?
 
I can't because you have to accept my friend request first
 
What paint you want then. Pearlescent blue?

If so what shade cos i got a few
 
Im online now by the way but gotta send paint to myself from my brothers gamesave shhhh!
 
You have to add my other psn hh2788 so I can send the car
 
Back