Mark IV, GT40 '69, 2J, 330 P4 wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter heinz57
  • 9 comments
  • 514 views
Messages
269
United States
Ohio
Messages
cheezeburger57
Hey everyone, here's what I want and what I got available.

I would like:

Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Ford GT40 Race Car '69
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
2J Race Car '70

I don't care about the mileage, I just want the car. I'll also consider other reasonable offers.

I have to trade:

Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98
Ruf CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 (two of them)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II*
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 RM
Ferrari California '08*
Maserati Gran Turismo S '08*
Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car
Mazda BP Falken RX-7 '03
Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93*

Cars marked with an asterisk have 0 miles. Please note that the RM'd Corvette has a few irreversible tunes done to it. A few of the other cars may have modifications, but none that are irreversible. All used cars have a fresh oil change, however the engines and chassis have not been rebuilt.

I can trade now, due to my low post count I will send first. I'll PM anyone who's trading with me to confirm details and the such.
 
Last edited:
How many miles on the Viper #91?

Never mind mate, I have to go.
Cheers
 
Last edited:
Any takers?
 
i have the 330 P4 for the masarati i accidentally sold mine the other day and also if you have any color change chips id like a 2-3 of those and 2-3 mattes if you have them can trade now


PSN ToXiiC_xMW
 
i got all the car u wan..and i can trade now...
interest?

i wan Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00

btw, the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II is the one with blue colour with number 4?
 
no whtan thats the straight LM car.. the Spec II is the white one with the black stripes with the large wing
 
mark IV for team oreca viper how many miles??
 
Sorry therice i traded it away to whtan for the mark iv.
 
Hm, I wanted to offer a Mark IV for the 98 Escudo, but seeing that you already found a trade. oh well
 
Hm, I wanted to offer a Mark IV for the 98 Escudo, but seeing that you already found a trade. oh well

Hey i'll still trade the escudo for another mark iv, never hurts to have two. I just wont be able to trade until the reset tomorrow night.
 
Back