Mark's Garage thread - RUF, Merc 190e, many more

  • Thread starter Thread starter mark-the-great
  • 25 comments
  • 1,896 views
Messages
64
Messages
brabusrocket
Messages
MARKYYY
Welcome!
Here is my list of cars and item for sale, will update as often as possible
Please state your offer(s) -

Cars (In alphabetical order) -
Audi RS4 Wagon
BMW 120d
BMW 2002 Turbo (in Taiga Metallic green)

BMW 330i
BMW M3 CSL - SOLD
Ford F150 Lightning x2
Ford Mustang Cobra (Haven't driven it yet, just oil change)
Ford MkIV Race Car
Gran Turismo Skyline R34 (Pace car)
Jay Leno Tank Car
Lamborghini Muira - Negotiating
Mercedes 190 E Evolution
Nissan Skyline R34 Midnight Purple III
Peugeot 205 T16
Renault 5 turbo
RUF CTR Yellow Bird
RUF CTR2 (4WD)
Spoon Fit
Toyota AE86 Shigeno ver.
Toyota Tacoma X-Runner
TVR T350c
VW Beetle '49
VW Beetle RSi

Car's ill reluctantly sell, but for the right car will consider -
Alfa Romeo 147 GTA
Audi Quattro
Blitz ER34 D1 spec
Nismo Skyline R32
Spoon S2000
Subaru Impreza 22b

Paints (Looking for other matte paints) -

Matte Black x3 - x1 Sold to Jordanp19
Matte Light Green x2
Matte Light Blue x2
 
Last edited:
Could I get that Matte Black? I have a Matta Green (Dark Green) if you want to exchange. I will give you the proper name after this race ;)
 
hi im willing to trade some cars

shelby cobra 427 (66) new

Lamborghini Murchilageo lp 670 super veloce 09
(855hp everything done on it possible)

Maserati granturismo s 08

bugatti veyron 16.4 09
(everything done possible)

Lamborghini Countach LP400 74

Ford GT 05

i also have many more if theres something you are looking for just ask

add me on psn Vass_sCo
 
Could I get that Matte Black? I have a Matta Green (Dark Green) if you want to exchange. I will give you the proper name after this race ;)

Yeah I can do that :)

When will you be able to swap? I'm online now
 
Traded one Matte Black for Matte dark green with Jordanp19 👍

Also list updated
 
Last edited:
Can I have the matte black? I can give you the crazy purple blue from TVR's

sample
tvr-2-a.jpg
 
Can I have the matte black? I can give you the crazy purple blue from TVR's

sample
tvr-2-a.jpg

Do you have any other colours? Because I already have that crazy purple :)
 
No sorry :)
 
RUF RGT for the RUF yellowbird? Also interested in the Spoon Fit. Please PM me or shoot me a message on PSN if you want to trade. Thanks.
 
RUF RGT for the RUF yellowbird? Also interested in the Spoon Fit. Please PM me or shoot me a message on PSN if you want to trade. Thanks.

I have a RUF rgt, any other cars to offer?

Will add you on PSN in a few hours, not long come off.



Car list will also be upated in 10 minutes!
 
I have a silver chrome. Trade for Matte Black?
 
Also, what are you looking for in return for the BMWs?
 
Whats the colour called? Or is it actually a chrome?

Its actually called silver chrome.


Which BMW's are you after? The M3 CSL is being negotiated with another user at the minute

BMW 120d
BMW 2002 Turbo (in Taiga Metallic green)
BMW 330i

One or two or three of these. Lol. I already have a CSL.
 
BMW 120d
BMW 2002 Turbo (in Taiga Metallic green)
BMW 330i

One or two or three of these. Lol. I already have a CSL.

Yeah thats fine. What can you offer for the BMW's?
 
My cars are in my sig, just check those and we can negotiate from there. What about the paint?

Okay mate, I'll have a look through now. I'll swap the paint if you like? I'll add you on PSN in a bit.




Car List updated
 
Last edited:
Okay mate, I'll have a look through now. I'll swap the paint if you like? I'll add you on PSN in a bit.




Car List updated

Okay, Im on now, my psn is harrisonial2992. You can add me and we can swap those paints now.
 
Matte dark red for one of your matte blacks?
 
I need that BMW 330i! My friend just bought a real one today. I want to surprise him the next time he is over.

Here is a list of cars I offer to trade:

Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Ltd.
Dodge Viper GTS '99
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 (P)
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 (P)

(P)=premium

Please PM me directly for the trade.
 
I'm interested in the Ford Mustang Cobra.I'm getting this game for a late xmas gift.Will you hold it and keep it for me? PSN:RobGray3
 
What would you trace for the old beetle, I have most rx7s available to buy right now and I have a few other cars
 
Back