Marrakech Street Circuit

• Thread starter JR98
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
Marrakech Street Circuit is a street track in Morocco that has not been featured in a game before, despite hosting Formula 2 and the WTCC.
wtcc-circuit-03-morocco-jpg.270620

As you can see, the track is similar to Monza with a few subtle differences. It is a real street circuit and is commonly used in the WTCC and Formula 2 Championships. TBH I found this track out while researching Marrakech for College

Last edited:
This sounds interesting; GT tends to go after well-known tracks (and even failing spectacularly at that sometimes)
so something like this sounds good. Do a quick count of tracks in the game and you'll be surprised by the fact that JUST ONE track is from southern hemisphere, let alone Middle East.

This sounds interesting; GT tends to go after well-known tracks (and even failing spectacularly at that sometimes)
so something like this sounds good. Do a quick count of tracks in the game and you'll be surprised by the fact that JUST ONE track is from southern hemisphere, let alone Middle East.
Yeah the lesser known tracks can be more exciting than the usual Monza, Brands, Suzuka, Laguna mix of tracks every game has. This is similar to Monza but a bit more high speed.

Why did you need to research this for college?
I do administration and during our Organising Business Travel course we had to research about Marrakech, and I found out there was this race track.

Nice, fast track, WTCC races are really interesting there, especially this year`s with huge crash made by local Mehdi Bennani;)

Nice, fast track, WTCC races are really interesting there, especially this year`s with huge crash made by local Mehdi Bennani;)
I found out this track is on RACE 07. I had a go in an Audi R8 V10 and I thought the brakes were better than they were. I love how road cars have far worse brakes than race cars on RACE 07. I'll try to upload a video of me in a WTCC BMW 320 soon. Its basically 2 straights, a bunch of chicanes and some sharp corners.

Back