Marsh Harrier aerobatics

• Thread starter Pearl Jam
  • 2 comments
Wales
Wales
Neil Pearl Jam
NEILPEARLJAM
Photographed at Burton Mere RSPB in the summer, i was watching a male Harrier and didn't notice the food in his talons when all of a sudden,Male Marsh Harrier bringing food in for the female who rises up to meet him 14/05/2022 at Burton Mere wetlands by Neil Ellis, on Flickr the female rose up from the marshes and took the food from him in mid air...i was gobsmacked and amazed i actually managed to get a few decent shots off Male Marsh Harrier bringing food in for the female who rise[url=https://flic.kr/p/2nkyxXM]Male Marsh Harrier bringing food in for the female who rises up to meet him 14/05/2022 at Burton Mere wetlands by Neil Ellis, on FlickMale and female Marsh Harrier at Burton Mere wetlands 14/05/2022 by Neil Ellis, on Flickrrs up to meet him 14/05/2022 at Burton Mere wetlands[/url] by Neil Ellis, on FlickrMale Marsh Harrier bringing food in for the female who rises up to meet him 14/05/2022 at Burton Mere wetlands by Neil Ellis, on Flickr

Photographed at Burton Mere RSPB in the summer, i was watching a male Harrier and didn't notice the food in his talons when all of a sudden,Male Marsh Harrier bringing food in for the female who rises up to meet him 14/05/2022 at Burton Mere wetlands by Neil Ellis, on Flickr the female rose up from the marshes and took the food from him in mid air...i was gobsmacked and amazed i actually managed to get a few decent shots off Male Marsh Harrier bringing food in for the female who rise[url=https://flic.kr/p/2nkyxXM]Male Marsh Harrier bringing food in for the female who rises up to meet him 14/05/2022 at Burton Mere wetlands by Neil Ellis, on FlickMale and female Marsh Harrier at Burton Mere wetlands 14/05/2022 by Neil Ellis, on Flickrrs up to meet him 14/05/2022 at Burton Mere wetlands[/url] by Neil Ellis, on FlickrMale Marsh Harrier bringing food in for the female who rises up to meet him 14/05/2022 at Burton Mere wetlands by Neil Ellis, on Flickr

quite the spectacle.

Back