Marvel's Spiderman

Canada
Mtl
Its 25cad now with the days of play sale, what you guys think, is it worth it? Is the open world replayable, as are the fight challenges open, challenging and fun enough to retry multiple times with different ways to try deal with them? A little like the fortresses in far cry? And the mission challenges maybe too. Is the combat dynamic with how you can control and send objects and use the surroundings, with dynamic physics? I know they patched a higher difficulty, and a new game plus. Also the swinging looks so easy with no risk. Doesn't look like theres much physics.

It's a good game. If you're a Spidey fan it's every bit worth the money, if not, probably not. I enjoyed it, didn't even really play it that much (need to pop it back in) as I mostly play racing games (as you know) and also mostly Star Wars Battlefront if I'm not racing.

It's easily one of the best Spidey games though, so to me it's worth it just to have. Some may think otherwise. . .

It kinda reminds me of infamous3, which isn't really bad but pretty repetitive and formulaic it seemed. With a mix of arkham melee and vantage point hooks, with that bang sound each time he knocks out someone. I did like the melee in arkham games,when they mix in different opponents etc. The stealth predator mode was cool too.

Last edited:
It's a good game. If you're a Spidey fan it's every bit worth the money, if not, probably not. I enjoyed it, didn't even really play it that much (need to pop it back in) as I mostly play racing games (as you know) and also mostly Star Wars Battlefront if I'm not racing.

It's easily one of the best Spidey games though, so to me it's worth it just to have. Some may think otherwise. . .
Got it finally, and i have to say its really well made, looks nice and clean, runs smoothly, controls are good. And mostly the combat moves are fun to try use effectively as possible on thugs. Only lil thing i like less is the main missions for now have been too linear and scripted, but I'm just at the beginning. I wish they generated crimes endlessly, seems only 5 crimes per district to settle. The puzzles like tower unlock are pretty silly and not fun though, i like in Arkham knight and city the environment puzzles alot more. Another great game for me.

Last edited:
I just got the newly released standalone ps5 version of spiderman, upgraded for 15$ cad including the dlcs.

The 60fps raytracing mode is great, a nice upgrade from ps4, smooth gameplay helps a lot the feel, assessing what's going on in action parts, and control.

Looks better, more life in the city too, more people, walking, playing basketball etc, more traffic.

Before you had to buy the bundle with miles morales.

Latest Posts

Back