Maserati GranTurismo S with BLACK painted STOCK wheels

  • Thread starter Thread starter FreddyTangy
  • 11 comments
  • 1,306 views
Messages
29
Hi all,

I'm looking for a WHITE Maserati with BLACK painted STOCK rims.

I know I'm pretty late in hunting for one of these as I only knew about this glitch only just. I simply can't wait to get this car, the black wheels just change this car to a whole new level!

Please PM me asap if you have this car and willing to trade. I might have some rare items that someone out here who have this car might seek.
 
its in the New Car Dealer (NCD)
 
its in the New Car Dealer (NCD)

but none of the stock rims on any premium car can be painted. ive read that this was only possible bcuz there was a glitch on previous update where the stock rim could be painted.
 
Hey buddy, send a FR to zakyta_4 and i'll send you one for free, you can take your pick i've got one in standard white paint or DLC pastletone-006. I'll be on in about an hour.
 
Last edited:
I did a litle search about Suzukagrau paint chip and heres a logical explanation

"Suzuka Grau exists but is rare as can't be obtained from the Audi r8 5.2 anymore"

Theres certainly a few gtp'er that still have it stored somewhere, at least we know it exist 👍
 
I did a litle search about Suzukagrau paint chip and heres a logical explanation

"Suzuka Grau exists but is rare as can't be obtained from the Audi r8 5.2 anymore"

Theres certainly a few gtp'er that still have it stored somewhere, at least we know it exist 👍


Yes, I have the paint chip.
:)
 
its in the New Car Dealer (NCD)

WHITE Maserati with BLACK painted STOCK rims.
Truly an answer of ZZII master,but no Maserati master......
 
Hey buddy, send a FR to zakyta_4 and i'll send you one for free, you can take your pick i've got one in standard white paint or DLC pastletone-006. I'll be on in about an hour.

do you still have it ?
i would like one ^_^
 
Hey buddy, send a FR to zakyta_4 and i'll send you one for free, you can take your pick i've got one in standard white paint or DLC pastletone-006. I'll be on in about an hour.

Hey thanks so much! Really appreciate it! I've just sent you a PM!

I did a litle search about Suzukagrau paint chip and heres a logical explanation

"Suzuka Grau exists but is rare as can't be obtained from the Audi r8 5.2 anymore"

Theres certainly a few gtp'er that still have it stored somewhere, at least we know it exist 👍

But how does this color exists when this paint isn't given? You mean this was a glitch that can be obtained from the r8 5.2 in previous updates?
 
Yep, it was obtainable back in earlier version. Will send a few tomorrow if you still need them 👍
 
Back