Mass Effect legendary

• Thread starter ctdc67
  • 9 comments
United States
United States
I just bought this as an EA deal on Xbox. Why does my download is only 20ish gb but it says it is supposed to be 90ish gb? And did I just got snuck in EA play or did I always have it(🤔 I need to check my bank account) My Xbox subscriptions page just happens to not load right now and yesterday when I made the purchase. I hope the game is good but guessing it’s not my cup of tea. $6. 🤢🙏

And did I just got snuck in EA play or did I always have it
1709044627103.png

could be that you clicked green instead of grey.

Want to ckeck your purchase?
Click on your "gamertag" -> "my Microsoft account" -> and simply look for your orders there.

Ea play is free with game pass ultimate so I'm guessing you've only got game pass core? Either way you should still get the full 90gb download.

I checked my orders and it doesn’t show up there. But I probably hit the green box. What is next for me to check? Can I cancel this order somehow?

Last edited:
I checked my orders and it doesn’t show up there. But I probably hit the green box. What is next for me to check? Can I cancel this order somehow?
Check your subscriptions in the settings menu & see if you've signed up to EA play, if you have then hit the games hard for a month until it runs out to make the most of it because they won't give you a refund (make sure to turn off reoccurring billing)

My subscription page isn’t able to open for some reason and I’ve tried many times. I couldn’t find it on my PC Xbox portal but did change my settings to end reoccurring billing but not sure that will apply to EA. I noticed that I listed me as a core rather than a ultimate member which I switched (not sure how that happened) but I will keep at it when I can.

My subscription page isn’t able to open for some reason and I’ve tried many times. I couldn’t find it on my PC Xbox portal but did change my settings to end reoccurring billing but not sure that will apply to EA. I noticed that I listed me as a core rather than a ultimate member which I switched (not sure how that happened) but I will keep at it when I can.
You can find your subscriptions on the Microsoft website by signing into it (not xbox website).

I know this because that's where I manage all my family settings for me & my 2 boys.

Edit: just remembered you can check your subscriptions on xbox console just by going into settings/subscriptions, that should work as I used that a few days ago to buy more ultimate for my boy.

Last edited:
Back