Massive B-spec Issue...

United States
Mooresville, NC
Gatorbait771
Gatorbait771
My B-spec drivers just "completed" another round of the 9 hours of Tsukuba...well all of the cars are still going around the track at 50mph...it's now been 9 hours and 15 minutes and the race hasn't actually "ended." I haven't been able to move the cursor since the last lap...any advice?

PD get your act together! X(

Doesn't really sound like a massive issue, just turn your console off and back on again...

{Cy}

PS - Please tell me you haven't sat there for nine and quarter hours waiting for the race to finish..?? Please tell me you've only waited 15 mins...

Doesn't really sound like a massive issue, just turn your console off and back on again...

{Cy}

PS - Please tell me you haven't sat there for nine and quarter hours waiting for the race to finish..?? Please tell me you've only waited 15 mins...

Well if I do that, isn't it 9 hours wasted?

Haha no I didn't sit there the whole 9 hours! I started it at 9:30 last night so I'd be able to check it at 6:30 this morning before I leave for school...and I was rather disappointed with what I was faced with :/

Well if I do that, isn't it 9 hours wasted?

Haha no I didn't sit there the whole 9 hours! I started it at 9:30 last night so I'd be able to check it at 6:30 this morning before I leave for school...and I was rather disappointed with what I was faced with :/

It is indeed 9hrs wasted, if you were after the prize money, but maybe not if you were using the event to break a car in. There's still a chance that your game will have recognised that you've put mileage on your car.

The race isn't going to end of it's own accord, if it hasn't already. Your only option is to reboot the console...

{Cy}

It is indeed 9hrs wasted, if you were after the prize money, but maybe not if you were using the event to break a car in. There's still a chance that your game will have recognised that you've put mileage on your car.

The race isn't going to end of it's own accord, if it hasn't already. Your only option is to reboot the console...

{Cy}

Unfortunately the progress from that race was lost...the miles weren't recognized either :/ It never even made it to the final standings! Hopefully I won't face this again...I need to reach B-spec level 40!

Back