Massive thanks to Kaz!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 1 comments
  • 683 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,752
Messages
Maxitsu
He made GT5P, very nice. I like to play it. I specially learned to drive whit the cockpit view. I even Bought his DFGT-wheel to have the feeling of driving a real car. Then he says he will have 1000 cars. great, but after 4 years he tells there will be no cockpit view for almost all cars. that really sucks :grumpy:

I could live whit less detailed cockpit views. but completely rule them out. It makes me mad :guilty:

Now i am even wondering if he also made premium & standard tracks.

I was so looking forward to the game, but now, i really don't know. its a sad day. maybe i don't buy the game, i don't know. so, Massive thanks to Kaz!

and what did you do in the last 2 years?:nervous:
 
We already have a thread on this. Perhaps you missed it?

I know you're being sarcastic, but you could just have used that thread for your thoughts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back