master and commander

  • Thread starter Thread starter advanR
  • 4 comments
  • 404 views

advanR

(Banned)
Messages
1,389
i had nothing to do better tonight and my sister is home for thanksgiving, so i smoked a bowl and went to see a movie. i forgot my lighter at home so we had to go back and missed that movie. it was with bill murray in japan i think. we decided to go down town to see gothika. while buying tickets i spotted a pimp and matching hooker escorted from the building. we sat in a theater watching 20minutes of previews only to see "master of commander" fade on screen (then stirn look on british dressed long blonde haired russel crowe). ****.

oh well.

it was alright! 👍
 
just kidding

i almost cracked up when the kids arm was sawed off of while he was concsious. as i came down it became more intese. it provoked a lot of crazy thoughts. movie seemed very realistic.

i liked it., even though i cant look at that guy and keep a straight face.

btw, on the way out two black transvestites in leather asked us for the time. i think i could spot some dried semen on her lip.
 
Wow ... what a review.

I really liked it, but I'm a sailor so I have a different appreciation of the movie. My dad and girlfriend read the books that the story comes from (21 books total). They really enjoyed it and said it was a pretty movie.

Unfortunately I don't think it will be as popular as Gladiator because it's just not as interesting to people. On our way out we passed some of my parents' friends. The man said he about fell asleep but his wife said she enjoyed it. I always questioned his level of "culture" anyway. (:

If you like boats and adventure you'll like it. If not, I don't recommend it. I don't want people spreading how bad it is just because it's not their style of movie.

What I really did like about it was the photography / cinematography. Very excellent. Absolutely beautiful scenes.
 
It was a fairly good movie. Nothing amazing or spectacular about it, yet there was nothing wrong with it either. I didnt overly enjoy the scene where the doctor was operating on himself though...it was kinda....ick.
 
Back