MASTERS OF NURBURGRING!: How Fast Can You Go Around The Ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandr0s_G

(Banned)
So, hey y'all! I havent really been on this side of Gtplanet before, I mostly check the drift forums of gtp 'cause most of the times I drift on gt5

Since I bought gt5 ive grown a big interest on the nurburgring and this is the first track I started gripping and still the only track haha! My way of 'competing' until now is by trynna beat some of the good time attacks ive come up to on youtube and ive also done some challenges with some fast guys on youtube, (one of em was GTP_Ezza75(psn) in case someone knows him)

SO! To make a long story short, if anyone wants to do a challenge get at me, we'll be driving the same car, with no assists on than abs..
(and NOT racing soft tyres in any case lol)
or you can just post up the time you've already achieved and the car you used (if not stock, post the settings too) and I'll try to reach it!

Youtube was great but Im sure I'm gonna find some of the fastest players in here so.. Lookin' Forward!

p.s. I'll post up a couple of vids of my fastest lap times so far, including the AMG Academy Intermediate challenge under Special Events.

Last edited:
If you're only posting videos then this thread needs to be moved to the GT5 Videos subforum.

If you're only posting videos then this thread needs to be moved to the GT5 Videos subforum.

Im not.. those are all.. just introducing myself. I made this thread for guys who wanna do hotlaps on nurburgring or just show their times so videos might be posted too but NOT ONLY videos.

If a mod decides that this isn't the right place for such threads then it should get moved (to GT5 Online Racing Sub Forum maybe?💡) Im not sure man, Im new here!lol

Im not.. those are all.. just introducing myself. I made this thread for guys who wanna do hotlaps on nurburgring or just show their times so videos might be posted too but NOT ONLY videos.

If a mod decides that this isn't the right place for such threads then it should get moved (to GT5 Online Racing Sub Forum maybe?💡) Im not sure man, Im new here!lol

Well, yeah, let the mods decide. For now just continue posting teh stuff. Nothing's stopping you. 👍

Hmmm... This might be interesting. I'll get some times up, but I could only remember a 9(?).43.xx in the Special Event with the Red SL 300, in the rain.

Hmmm... This might be interesting. I'll get some times up, but I could only remember a 9(?).43.xx in the Special Event with the Red SL 300, in the rain.

today I was amazed to find sm1 hitting 6.58 on youtube on the amg intermediate challenge.. I aint gna try and beat that but its surely fast! Ha! Anyway, Im nt sure what my time is with the red SL on rain.. I ddnt really put much effort into ths, I just wanted to gold it, but if u into nurb, lets do a time attack challenge with a car that we specify (I suggest a stock supercar but anythng goes) or if u got smthn else 2suggest bring it on man! &thnx 4posting!

What cars were you thinking?

I can't post any vids, since that's not an option. I'll perhaps fix a screenshot, or you'll just have to take my word for it. ;)

the zonda c12s 7.3 is a beast but its a mother****** to handle on nurburgring !! Thats the car I wanna hotlap now

my 1st good attempt on sports hards was 7:23 or smthng.. but I think Im gna need sports softs for this car. on sports hards you can't really go all out with this car.. It would spin out in the blink of an eye

dunno, your call bout the car 4our challenge

Trying to beat my own times at Nurb is the way I play GT5 most of the time.

I´ve focused in 550pp tuned cars (Premiums - no power limiter- NO RM, NO RC), Racing Softs, no assists (ABS 1), which I also think is the most enjoyable kind of online room to play this game at. I use no HUD, no map, DFGT wheel.

Current times at 550pp:

- NSX: 6:43 (I hate this car anyway)
- R8 5.2: 6:48
- 458 Italia: 6:52
- R8 2007: 6:53
- M3: 6:56

Other lower performance car (or badly tuned by me), around 7:00 - 7:10

Last edited:
Absolutely loved the AMG Challenge Special Event! I don't know about anyone else, but I generally feared the Ring from previous driving games, but that Special Event really trained me up on the ring! Golded the lot!

Not really been on it recently though, and I can't remember any times, so I'll give it whirl in something when I have the chance! :)

Stock Ferrari 458 italia on sports hard tyres: 7:21.219:

Your lap time is stupid and I don't like it!!!!!!:grumpy:

Anyway, nice lap....been trying this out for a couple of days now (about two hours worth or so) still off your time by about 12 seconds. Driving without the aids is one thing, but when I put on the sports hard.....spin city!! I'll keep at though and get back to ya when I get a little closer. By the way, stock 458 as well, had to go with the blue paint job though....I'm not fast enough for the red paint yet.

Jeff

6:18 with mclaren f1 94.

standard bhp. racing softs. all aids off.

tricky but worth it.

Trying to beat my own times at Nurb is the way I play GT5 most of the time.

I´ve focused in 550pp tuned cars (Premiums - no power limiter- NO RM, NO RC), Racing Softs, no assists (ABS 1), which I also think is the most enjoyable kind of online room to play this game at. I use no HUD, no map, DFGT wheel.

Current times at 550pp:

- NSX: 6:43 (I hate this car anyway)
- R8 5.2: 6:48
- 458 Italia: 6:52
- R8 2007: 6:53
- M3: 6:56

Other lower performance car (or badly tuned by me), around 7:00 - 7:10

I've been running 550pp quite a bit here, but I like to race on racing hards, My fastest car there has got to be an Enzo with a 6.56.XXX or my LFA which has an undisclosed lap time on record, but I ran a 6.58.XXX from a stand still during a race. I ran a 7.00.XXX with my DB9 with my much more room for improvement. 6.58.XXX with a High End G37.

well for me as far as of now its 5:31.320 with the MINOLTA (without Turbo 3) race softs and ABS & TC on 1. (Only "the Ring" without GP track)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back