C cj10 Messages 848 Messages glenchiam May 20, 2011 #1 I'm looking for matte dark green and mattw white i have matt black matte yellow,light blue ,orange and purple to trade for it
I'm looking for matte dark green and mattw white i have matt black matte yellow,light blue ,orange and purple to trade for it
Ferrari_1996 (Banned) Messages 1,986 Messages Ferrari_1996 May 20, 2011 #2 I've got matte Dark Green and Matte white. I want matte light blue and matt black.
C cj10 Messages 848 Messages glenchiam May 20, 2011 #3 Ferrari_1996 I've got matte Dark Green and Matte white. I want matte light blue and matt black. Click to expand... Ok deal add my psn glenchiam
Ferrari_1996 I've got matte Dark Green and Matte white. I want matte light blue and matt black. Click to expand... Ok deal add my psn glenchiam
Ferrari_1996 (Banned) Messages 1,986 Messages Ferrari_1996 May 20, 2011 #4 cj10 Ok deal add my psn glenchiam Click to expand... Send me friend request and I'll accept. My PSN is Ferrari_1996
cj10 Ok deal add my psn glenchiam Click to expand... Send me friend request and I'll accept. My PSN is Ferrari_1996
C cj10 Messages 848 Messages glenchiam May 21, 2011 #5 Ferrari_1996 Send me friend request and I'll accept. My PSN is Ferrari_1996 Click to expand... Ok i will add you once the psn is up again in my country
Ferrari_1996 Send me friend request and I'll accept. My PSN is Ferrari_1996 Click to expand... Ok i will add you once the psn is up again in my country
C cj10 Messages 848 Messages glenchiam Jun 2, 2011 #8 leexr2i il trade now?? Click to expand... Ok sure what do you want?
GasolineJunkie Messages 1,127 New Orleans, LA Messages GasolineJunkee; babygangstayurd Jun 2, 2011 #9 cj10 Offers? Click to expand... Do you still need dark green and white? I can send you some later today. Or are you looking for other colors now?
cj10 Offers? Click to expand... Do you still need dark green and white? I can send you some later today. Or are you looking for other colors now?
C cj10 Messages 848 Messages glenchiam Jun 2, 2011 #10 GasolineJunkie Do you still need dark green and white? I can send you some later today. Or are you looking for other colors now? Click to expand... I already have them... Do you have any gold chrome paint?i can trade any matte colour for it
GasolineJunkie Do you still need dark green and white? I can send you some later today. Or are you looking for other colors now? Click to expand... I already have them... Do you have any gold chrome paint?i can trade any matte colour for it
GasolineJunkie Messages 1,127 New Orleans, LA Messages GasolineJunkee; babygangstayurd Jun 2, 2011 #11 cj10 I already have them... Do you have any gold chrome paint?i can trade any matte colour for it Click to expand... sure do. I can send 5 of them in about 12 hours when I get home from work. I will look to see what mattes i need in a few.
cj10 I already have them... Do you have any gold chrome paint?i can trade any matte colour for it Click to expand... sure do. I can send 5 of them in about 12 hours when I get home from work. I will look to see what mattes i need in a few.