Matte and Chrome paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aumakua
  • 9 comments
  • 578 views
Messages
169
Messages
Aumakua
I have for trade:

Chrome:

Silver

Matte:

Purple
Light Red
Black
Dark Gray
Light Silver (not 100% on name, will check later)
Gray (not 100% on name, will check later)

Looking for other matte or chrome paints, 1 for 1 trades
 
Last edited:
I have a matte light silver, would like to trade for your matte purple?
 
sorry I actually think the silver I have is light silver (at work right now, can't check)
 
Darn, i really wan't that matte purple.
 
I'll take the Matte Purple off your hands, give me a shout of what colour your looking for
 
if you are interested i will trade matte blue for chromed silver.
 
I'll take the Matte Purple off your hands, give me a shout of what colour your looking for

either matte or chrome, let me know what you have
 
matte dark green for silver chrome?
 
I have some mattes for trade for your chrome silver. Can trade now.
 
I am looking for 1 for 1 trades for similar color types, if you want the chrome I would need 2 matte paints for it, or if you have a chrome I can give you 2 matte paints...
 
Back