- 49
- javam
Hi,
I have the following Matte and Colour shift paint chips available:
Matt Black x 2
Matte Black x2
Matte Light Green x 2
Matte Light Silver
Matte Orange
Matte Pink x 2
Matte Purple x 2
Matte Red
Azzuro Nuvola Iridescente
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent x 2
Formula Chamelon Green x 2
Mazlora Mazeran x 2
Mazlora Matterhorn
Reflex Purple x 2
Reflex Spice x 2
I am looking to do a 5 chip to 1 car trade for any of the following (any mileage or number of changes):
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
I am looking to set-up two trades, one for today before the reset and one for immediately after.
Trade 1: Teddy_Bear-420: Chaparral 2J for Formula Chamelon Green x 2 Reflex Spice x 2 Azzuro Nuvola Iridescente - COMPLETED
Trade 2:
As I am relatively new, I am happy to send the paint chips first.
Thanks
I have the following Matte and Colour shift paint chips available:
Matt Black x 2
Matte Black x2
Matte Light Green x 2
Matte Light Silver
Matte Orange
Matte Pink x 2
Matte Purple x 2
Matte Red
Azzuro Nuvola Iridescente
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent x 2
Formula Chamelon Green x 2
Mazlora Mazeran x 2
Mazlora Matterhorn
Reflex Purple x 2
Reflex Spice x 2
I am looking to do a 5 chip to 1 car trade for any of the following (any mileage or number of changes):
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
I am looking to set-up two trades, one for today before the reset and one for immediately after.
Trade 1: Teddy_Bear-420: Chaparral 2J for Formula Chamelon Green x 2 Reflex Spice x 2 Azzuro Nuvola Iridescente - COMPLETED
Trade 2:
As I am relatively new, I am happy to send the paint chips first.
Thanks
Last edited: