Matte Black/White Chrome Gold/Silver

United States
Tacoma, Wa
Harvey253Birdman/DRIFT-ARTZ_ARROW
Will trade cars. Post what cars you are looking for an I will check my inventory

Looking for [title]

I will give you any paints you need for nothing. Let me know. I can send at next reset.

Matte black/white are my most wanted paints, trying to turn all my drift cars into that color combo, some with gold chrome rims

Thanks for your reply harveybird, and thank you too bigactionjacks.....

Matte black/white are my most wanted paints, trying to turn all my drift cars into that color combo, some with gold chrome rims

Personly I like nero nemesis and bianco mattes myself. I can send 5 of each if you want. Or any combo you want. Ill put you down for my next two slots.

Just put your PSN, what set of 5 do you want first an then second set of 5.

Well, Outeke DID offer you any 5 paints first... Just saying.

Ok nevermind harvey thank Outeke and fallenphoenix. I am sure they will help you out. Wow!

See ya.

Edit: i never saw big timer outeke and his trusty sidekick Snowball cause im on my phome and our posts were 2 minutes apart. But you guys are the heroes not me.

You have any of the cars/tickets that I search for in my trade thread?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=265021

If not, maybe one that Monatsende is searching for in his thread?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=214809

Will give 5 paints..any mix you want...matte/chrome..

Was in class couldn't check your list, but I am home now and am looking through it currently

I have nothing from both lists :/ I have a s2000 LM in red but it is not 0/0/0

Add Rayzah before the reset and I'll toss ya some chromes on the house 👍

Lookout you may make someone mad being a nice person! Harvey my offer still stands forget them I can give you 8723 reasons why some people truly have no life! Sorry bro.

Edit: not you rayzah

Lookout you may make someone mad being a nice person! Harvey my offer still stands forget them I can give you 8723 reasons why some people truly have no life! Sorry bro.

the argument confused me
what offer?

Ok nevermind harvey thank Outeke and fallenphoenix. I am sure they will help you out. Wow!

See ya.

Edit: i never saw big timer outeke and his trusty sidekick Snowball cause im on my phome and our posts were 2 minutes apart. But you guys are the heroes not me.

Both posts show a lot of jealousy, don't have to dude.

Was in class couldn't check your list, but I am home now and am looking through it currently

I have nothing from both lists :/ I have a s2000 LM in red but it is not 0/0/0

OK, thanks for checking. Since Rayzah is sending you chrome, I can match up with Matte black/white.
Just send a f/r to Outje1067.
BTW, you are aware that the Aventador gives you both matte colors, right?

Chromes sent 👍
And Outeke, if you are in need of a red S2K LM trip zeros, I can help you out with that :sly:

Thanks for the kind offer my friend, but I already own it 👍 👍

I saw your updated thread. Just when I think I can give away my cars to you guys..... someone beats me to it!!!

All's well that ends well :cheers:

I saw your updated thread. Just when I think I can give away my cars to you guys..... someone beats me to it!!!

All's well that ends well :cheers:

Mine is still pending..Monatsende is busy with trading...but it will come, 100% convinced :)

edit:
Checking M's thread..

Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car
Silver, #57, 0/0/0 from Rayzah to Ouwtje (pending)

Mine is still pending..Monatsende is busy with trading...but it will come, 100% convinced :)

edit:
Checking M's thread..

Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car
Silver, #57, 0/0/0 from Rayzah to Ouwtje (pending)

Car will be sent tonight as scheduled mate 👍

Back