Matte Black

Messages
91
Messages
UPSDeliveryBoy
I have Matte Black and im lookin to trade for any of these colors:

Matte Yellow
Matte Purple
Matte Light Blue
Matte Pink

PM me with your offers 👍
 
What do you want for matt black?
 
I have a Matte Pink, but I really don't want other paints...would prefer a car. PM me cars you would swap for it and maybe one will catch my eye.
 
I have a Matte Pink, but I really don't want other paints...would prefer a car. PM me cars you would swap for it and maybe one will catch my eye.

paint for paint sorry
 
i have matte light blue and am interested
 
I have Matte yellow That I won from karting challenge.
 
Matte Black is the only matte you can purchase on a car (Lexus LFA). Anyone who trades for it is a sucker.
 
dude i would rather get rid of light blue then 400k.... just sayn'
 
I have Matte Yellow for you.

PSN: fmb92
 
I have matt light blue
 
Back