UPSDeliveryBoy Messages 91 Messages UPSDeliveryBoy Dec 17, 2010 #2 i got matte black i added you on psn
F fmb Messages 33 Messages fmb92 Dec 17, 2010 #3 UPSDeliveryBoy i got matte black i added you on psn Click to expand... I wrote you before in your threath. I am going to connect my PS3. I have send a car this afternoon, Can I send the paint now? At 24:00? I don't know, sorry but my english is very bad...
UPSDeliveryBoy i got matte black i added you on psn Click to expand... I wrote you before in your threath. I am going to connect my PS3. I have send a car this afternoon, Can I send the paint now? At 24:00? I don't know, sorry but my english is very bad...
UPSDeliveryBoy Messages 91 Messages UPSDeliveryBoy Dec 17, 2010 #4 fmb I wrote you before in your threath. I am going to connect my PS3. I have send a car this afternoon, Can I send the paint now? At 24:00? I don't know, sorry but my english is very bad... Click to expand... No, paint do not count as car, you can up to 5 paints a day, send the matte yellow and I will send the matte black.
fmb I wrote you before in your threath. I am going to connect my PS3. I have send a car this afternoon, Can I send the paint now? At 24:00? I don't know, sorry but my english is very bad... Click to expand... No, paint do not count as car, you can up to 5 paints a day, send the matte yellow and I will send the matte black.
F fmb Messages 33 Messages fmb92 Dec 17, 2010 #5 UPSDeliveryBoy No, paint do not count as car, you can up to 5 paints a day, send the matte yellow and I will send the matte black. Click to expand... Ok 👍
UPSDeliveryBoy No, paint do not count as car, you can up to 5 paints a day, send the matte yellow and I will send the matte black. Click to expand... Ok 👍