Matte Black

  • Thread starter Thread starter LuxxusPrime
  • 10 comments
  • 543 views
I'm pretty sure I've got one. I can send as many chips as I have tomorrow. If you want.
 
Last edited:

If you arent short on cash, then you can always buy the LFA in matte black
It is expensive though at 200-300k a pop:yuck:

Hope that helps
 
If you arent short on cash, then you can always buy the LFA in matte black
It is expensive though at 200-300k a pop:yuck:

Hope that helps

The LFA is matt black not matte black.
 
gt5fanatec
I'm pretty sure I've got one. I can send as many chips as I have tomorrow. If you want.

That would be surely appreciated I'll send you an add req.
 
sheepborg
If you arent short on cash, then you can always buy the LFA in matte black
It is expensive though at 200-300k a pop:yuck:

Hope that helps

Yea I know about the LFA i just don't wanna spend 400,000 on a paint chip. That'll be my last resort lol.
 
send me a FR now and ill send you over some
 
I was going to send today but it says your is not registered. :confused:
 
Back