Matte Blue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Millgate1
  • 12 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
474
Messages
millgate1
Hi, looking for Matte Blue for my Lambo ^^ At the moment, I can't trade any cars but can tomorrow. So I'm looking to trade any Solid, Metallic , Pearl and Colour Shift paints I have, I've also got matte white and 1 matte red. Anyone?
 
Is that Matte blue, light or dark?
 
Ehh, well is there no normal Matte Blue? or is there only light and dark?

Yes I believe there is all 3.
 
Oh, you wouldn't happen to have normal Matte Blu would you? :3
 
Oh, you wouldn't happen to have normal Matte Blu would you? :3

That's the only one I don't have! sorry.
 
Hey Buddy,

If I still have you on my FL i'll drop some over for free later 👍
 
That's the only one I don't have! sorry.

Oh, no worries. Haven't seen matte light blue, do you have that? what would you want for it if so?
 
Hi Millgate1.

All matte, "rare paints" *5 available ;-)
See my new OP in my signature for new cars I search ;-)
 
Oh, no worries. Haven't seen matte light blue, do you have that? what would you want for it if so?

Light blue is great - in fact have a lambo with it.
If you add me : tonykerry355 I'll send it to you.
I'm looking for : Aurora Nuvola Iridescente.
If you don't have it - no worries I'll gift it to you anyways.
Cheers.
 
Hey Buddy,

If I still have you on my FL i'll drop some over for free later 👍

Hi mate as You can see just found out I don't have the matt blue - any chance of sending me one over?
 
Hi mate as You can see just found out I don't have the matt blue - any chance of sending me one over?

Yea no problem, If I don't get to you today i'll drop some over tomorrow 👍
 
Yea no problem, If I don't get to you today i'll drop some over tomorrow 👍

Thanks again my friend.
 
Back