obsessive rules (Banned) Messages 2,002 CARLISLEcumbria Messages warmachine277- Apr 18, 2012 #1 Willing to trade for art Morrison corvette
TomBrady Messages 1,656 Mass UTC-5 Messages HugoStiglitz_420 and GTP_HugoStiglitz Apr 18, 2012 #2 So you're saying you want the matte blue color? or do you want the art morrison? If you need an art morrison, I'd be glad to trade for matte blue. I'm trying to get that color myself
So you're saying you want the matte blue color? or do you want the art morrison? If you need an art morrison, I'd be glad to trade for matte blue. I'm trying to get that color myself
paulamag (Banned) Messages 381 cheshire Messages r-smales Apr 18, 2012 #4 wait till finish my race and see if got and you can have at reset bud ok !!!! edit: got some matte blue you can have bud, send fr and will send at reset 12.00 am uk time or after ok !!!! Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
wait till finish my race and see if got and you can have at reset bud ok !!!! edit: got some matte blue you can have bud, send fr and will send at reset 12.00 am uk time or after ok !!!!
maveric25 Messages 1,727 PR Messages maveric-25 / Redsuns-Maveric Apr 18, 2012 #5 Willing to trade a matte blue, matte white & a matte black for a Jaguar XFR. Got chromes too. EDIT: Available to trade right now too.
Willing to trade a matte blue, matte white & a matte black for a Jaguar XFR. Got chromes too. EDIT: Available to trade right now too.
obsessive rules (Banned) Messages 2,002 CARLISLEcumbria Messages warmachine277- Apr 18, 2012 #6 paulamag wait till finish my race and see if got and you can have at reset bud ok !!!! edit: got some matte blue you can have bud, send fr and will send at reset 12.00 am uk time or after ok !!!! Click to expand... Ok I'll add you ASAP
paulamag wait till finish my race and see if got and you can have at reset bud ok !!!! edit: got some matte blue you can have bud, send fr and will send at reset 12.00 am uk time or after ok !!!! Click to expand... Ok I'll add you ASAP