Matte colors needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter xLeGENDx21
  • 9 comments
  • 563 views
Messages
4
Messages
LeGENDxRL
Anyone have any extra matte colors like brown, black or blue?
 
hi xLeGENDx21

I'm Available right now, no schedule, if you want to take time to make a list of 0 0 0 standard cars you can offer me, with information about color.
0 0 0 mean no kilometer, no use, no modification.
 
i jus started this game again i dnt have much i have 1 mill tho
 
OK
You can quickly and easily win cars in Spec-A, Spec-B and Driving Licence.
So maybe, don't be too hurry for Matte Paint, you'll get them gently in the game.
 
Anyone have any extra matte colors like brown, black or blue?

Send me a friend request and I'll give you 5 mattes for free :)

Welcome to GTPlanet 👍
 
Send me a friend request and I'll give you 5 mattes for free :)

Welcome to GTPlanet 👍

If i add you, can i get free Matts too? :D
 
Can't we trade? Or you don't have left some?
 
I HAVE ALL MY LICENSE just need some matte;s i have experience in this game i jus havent played it ina year
 
Sent you

Matte Black x2
Matte Blue x2
Matte Brown x1

Enjoy :)👍
 
Back