Matte / Colour Shift / Pearl etc paints...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phoenix
  • 8 comments
  • 651 views

Phoenix

Premium
Messages
6,030
Norway
Norway
I got a few paints available for trade if anyone wants.
I'll trade you 5 paints of your choise for 1 car from my want list.


Paints:

Matte:

Silver
Purple x2
Yellow
White
Dark Silver
Orange
Pink
Dark Red

Colour Shift:

Maziora Trapezium

Pearl:

To many to write. 150+

I also got Metallic and Solid paints for trade if anyone wants.

My want list:

X2010 Prototype (0 miles only, yeah I know ;) )
X2010 Carbon (0 miles only, yep ;) )
R8 Race Car '01
R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99
VW W12 Nardo Concept '01

Cars in BOLD is the cars I want the most, but im interested in all cars in the list, or you can make me a good offer...

Post any offers here, or in a PM. Or if you have any questions.

Trade today only (sunday)
 
No one wants paints?
 
people will trade cars, but less expensive ones for paints.... thats how I get trades for my paints plus having 800+ paints does help
 
people will trade cars, but less expensive ones for paints.... thats how I get trades for my paints plus having 800+ paints does help

The only cars that are "expensive" are the rare rice burners that never shows in the UCD...

The expensive ones, as in costs 10+ mill, are people just duping so they are not rare any more...
 
The only cars that are "expensive" are the rare rice burners that never shows in the UCD...

The expensive ones, as in costs 10+ mill, are people just duping so they are not rare any more...

Totally agree lol.... I got all my expensive cars through trades so they're worth nothing to me really
 
by less expensive I mean under 100k ... which is generally what I need to collect so I end up getting a 2 paints per car or 1 per car....
 
Many cars below 100k which are rare and more valuable than a X1 or 2J or Mark IV etc... Because they are rare...

If anyone wanna trade with me... Let me know... Has to happen within 6 hours of this post...!
 
Back