Matte Greys/Silver for my 1000 ticket

Messages
57
Messages
Magic-Bus-555
please say what colours you got and ill trade for a 1000 ticket
 
Got all matte paints. Can trade in a few hours time.
 
I'll give you 5 of your choice for free. got all mattes chromes in multiples of 5
 
Got all matte gray and silvers can trade right now
 
ill trade with all of you if you like just send me a request and ill send you a ticket when i can, whoever sends the request gets the ticket first then ill send one to each of you
also sorry no more new posts apart from the 3 members above
 
ill trade with all of you if you like just send me a request and ill send you a ticket when i can, whoever sends the request gets the ticket first then ill send one to each of you
also sorry no more new posts apart from the 3 members above

FR sent 👍
 
Paints sent :)
 
I can't send fr until about 19:00.

I don't mind when I get the ticket.
 
thanks langy i have them,
much appreciated
andy send me a friend request when your ready to trade
 
Back