Matte paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chickenda6
  • 10 comments
  • 503 views
Messages
442
Looking for:

Matte Black (Must be MATTE not MATT)
Matte Brown
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Light Gray
Matte Light Red
 
Last edited:
Perfect ;) on the 23rd ?
 
Send me a FR and I give the 4 remaining paints.

Kart SPL in purple (ticket unopened) would be fine too.... thanks!
:)
 
StarLight
Send me a FR and I give the 3 remaining paints.

Kart SPL would be fine too.... thanks!
:)

Ok, you don't have MATTE Black by any chance as well do you?

Thanks
 
StarLight
Yes I do ... you will get all the four paints

Yay!

Is it ok if I send the car on the 24th?

I have a trade for the 22nd and 23rd.

Thanks
 
Yay!

Is it ok if I send the car on the 24th?

I have a trade for the 22nd and 23rd.

Thanks


Sure, no problem ... X-mas present .... :)

Merry Christmas!
 
Back