Matte Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1
  • 24 comments
  • 875 views

F1

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium
Messages
2,203
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
GTP_Lamborghini
Hey there, i am looking for some matte paints. I have a few level tickets and some 0/0/0 cars. Just say what you want in return thanks!!
 
Any ticket you have for 5 any color mattes you want
 
flybynighter
Any ticket you have for 5 any color mattes you want

Thanks a level 1 for anything other than green, red and orange! :) 👍
 
Send me a friend request and I'll send after reset
 
Hi any low level ticket would be great for 5 mattes if your still in need 👍
 
Maybe if you create 1 more thread for this s''it I think you can get couple mattes.. -.-
 
A car collecter
add me CONSTRUCT-MATRIX are you on ps3 now? i can send now

Not on just now sorry
 
Hey there, i am looking for some matte paints. I have a few level tickets and some 0/0/0 cars. Just say what you want in return thanks!!

i dont need anything for the matts:tup:
 
A car collecter
i dont need anything for the matts:tup:

Why thanks!
 
hi m8 ill send you 5 mattes tonight for free

Do as other do unto you
( Thank you all the members who helped with gears & paint )
 
ChOs3n
hi m8 ill send you 5 mattes tonight for free

Do as other do unto you
( Thank you all the members who helped with gears & paint )

Thanks.
 
Any mattes you want black,light green ? let me know i have loads of em
 
ChOs3n
Any mattes you want black,light green ? let me know i have loads of em

Anything bar green!
 
I have a matte purple
 
Anything bar green!

can i have the psn id you wish mattes sent to? when will you be on ps3 to accecpt friend invites to receive paints? I am going to have a few friends send you mattes when you are ready to do tranaction:tup:
all will come with note free mattes
 
just tried to send you a PM, but your box is full.

You seem to have lots coming your way, so we can cancel the trade if you want. or still go ahead if you want. It's up to you.
 
Last edited:
What cars do u have i don't care about miles
 
hey its almost my reset if you dont add me i cant help you out with the mattes you wanted. 👍
 
A car collecter
hey its almost my reset if you dont add me i cant help you out with the mattes you wanted. 👍

Sorry i can't. Does tomorrow or the next day suit?
 
i can send 10 mattes for two tickets or 5 mattes for 1 tickeet, what do you say?
Thanks

EDIT: Also sent you PM :)
 
mp10
i can send 10 mattes for two tickets or 5 mattes for 1 tickeet, what do you say?
Thanks

EDIT: Also sent you PM :)

Thanks but I'm afraid I have been offered 10 mattes per ticket! If this doesn't materialise I will get in contact with you and everyone else who posted!
 
Thanks but I'm afraid I have been offered 10 mattes per ticket! If this doesn't materialise I will get in contact with you and everyone else who posted!

Ok no problemo, thanks for getting back to me.
 
Back