Matte Pink chip for a car.

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 14 comments
  • 883 views

HaylRayzor

HASA Member
Premium
Messages
3,130
Messages
HaylRayzor
Got the matte pink chip. I'll take a car in trade. I'm thinking something 500,000+
 
Matte pink is rare but $500,000 is a bit much.... whst specifically do you want and i will consider it
 
Matte pink is rare but $500,000 is a bit much....

I don't know. There are loads of birthday cars out there. Cars are easier to get than matte paint. I had a guy trade me a car over a million for a paint chip.

That said, I'm not looking for anything specific. I just know the pink is a desirable color to some so I figured I'd see how much somebody would trade.
 
I don't know. There are loads of birthday cars out there. Cars are easier to get than matte paint. I had a guy trade me a car over a million for a paint chip.

That said, I'm not looking for anything specific. I just know the pink is a desirable color to some so I figured I'd see how much somebody would trade.

What are you interested in? I think I can hook you up with something reasonable from the dealerships.
 
Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84

?

Qualifies for the Japanese 80's a-spec event
 
What are you interested in? I think I can hook you up with something reasonable from the dealerships.

Well I do want an Enzo or a Mclaren F1 but I'd settle for a Mines BNR34, Millenium Jade, all upgrades. :)
 
anything in my thread?
 
Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84

?

Qualifies for the Japanese 80's a-spec event

Sorry i couldnt offer anything higher spec. Good luck with the trade. :)
 
Got the matte pink chip. I'll take a car in trade. I'm thinking something 500,000+

I'll offer 599 GTB fully tuned or Bugatti Veyron


PM me before adding
 
my zonda r is matte pink
 
Will a Gt by Citroen concept car do?
 
Thanks for sharing.

Pink paint is still available.

I have either mclaren or enzo untuned both. If you want I can trade for tomorrow but u have to tell me to close the spot!
 
Back