Matte Purple & Lime Green

  • Thread starter Thread starter XxCMPUNKxX30
  • 16 comments
  • 733 views
Messages
259
I'm looking for these paint because I'm in D1NZ & I'm in need of the paints for my cars
 
XxCMPUNKxX30
I'm looking for these paint because I'm in D1NZ & I'm in need of the paints for my cars

I have a Matte Purple & Light Green? Or does it have to be Lime?
 
XxCMPUNKxX30
no it doesn't have to be lime

Okay, What you offering to trade for?
 
XxCMPUNKxX30
Anything from my garage

Got a link please?

Unable to see signature due to phone :)
 
you got any matte paints ? or a chrome ?
 
I have Matte Pink, Matt Black, Matte Dark Green & AMG Monza grau Magno

how about my purple and light green for your Dark Green and AMG Monza Grau Mango ??
 
Sent them both this morning :)
 
I have them, I'll take any ticket or 0/0/0 car you have
 
Back