I just saw a beautiful paint, I found it on one of the picture forums, I was wondering if someone could help me find a way to obtain the Matte Tiffany Blue or Polarized GT-28 something like that.
La Ferrari seasonal event at Circuit of the Americas. Sorry, I don't have the slightest idea where you might find that. I actually know the exact color you mean but there's nothing that I know of with that combination of a light seafoam in a matte finish. You might try (re: look at closely before purchasing) Hardly Green from the Aston Martin V12 Vantage'10--it could use a little more saturation but the colors are there.
I just saw a beautiful paint, I found it on one of the picture forums, I was wondering if someone could help me find a way to obtain the Matte Tiffany Blue or Polarized GT-28 something like that.