Matte white

  • Thread starter Thread starter doaskid
  • 5 comments
  • 654 views
Messages
391
Messages
howesbros
I want some matte white paints at least 5, just say what you want for them
 
I want some matte white paints at least 5, just say what you want for them

I can send after reset abt after 10 hours..is it ok for you?
 
Yeah no problem, want anything in return? Whats your psn?
 
Yeah no problem, want anything in return? Whats your psn?

My psn is urabus098
and I dont need anything in return 👍 just happy to help :)
 
Thanks for that, mines howesbros
 
doaskid
I want some matte white paints at least 5, just say what you want for them

I will give u whatever paints u need for a 370z gt academy in grey , black, red, silver if u have them!!! Let me know please!
 
Back