Matte white

  • Thread starter Thread starter K24Boosted
  • 16 comments
  • 821 views
Messages
655
Messages
K24Boosted
Hello all,

I'm looking for 5 Matte White paint chips. I can send a car or paint chips of your choice. Please let me know what you'd like in return.
 
Hello sir :)

Any tickets to offer?
 
Yup. I've got 23 and 1000 I think.
 
K24Boosted
Yup. I've got 23 and 1000 I think.

Would take the 1000 ticket off your hands 👍

Will give 10 paints ;)

Can send 5 today
 
I can send the ticket after reset tomorrow as I've already traded for today. Can you please add GT5cargift2 and K24Boosted if that works for you?
 
K24Boosted
I can send the ticket after reset tomorrow as I've already traded for today. Can you please add GT5cargift2 and K24Boosted if that works for you?

No problem, what account do you want paints sent to? And do you want 10 matte white or 5 others? I have all matte/colourshift and chrome ;)
 
Can you send them to K24Boosted please? 5 Matte Whites and Dark Blue, Pink, Orange, Light Green, Yellow in Matte would be perfect.
 
K24Boosted
Can you send them to K24Boosted please? 5 Matte Whites and Dark Blue, Pink, Orange, Light Green, Yellow in Matte would be perfect.

No problem will send the 5 matte white today 👍
 
K24Boosted
Ticket sent.


Received thank you :)

Next 5 matte's sent

Drop me a PM if you ever need anything else 👍
 
Surely will. Thank you again.
 
Can you spare sum matte white chips?
 
In need of matte white chips? Someone spare me sum love
 
How do you get these tickets? I'm new to the trading game. I need a matte white for my R34
 
Play the game and you will get tickets. Seasonal Events is a good spot. Anyway, I can give you a free matte white tonight to get you started. Add oshawa-joe
 
Back