Matte White

  • Thread starter Thread starter shawnjets
  • 10 comments
  • 554 views
Messages
94
United States
United States
Anyone have a extra Matte White they can give away?

I only want 1 :guilty:

EDIT - I can trade a Matte Blue or Orange if anyone is interested.
 
Last edited:
Send FR to flybynighter187 and I will send some.
 
I have one I think.
 
Do you have DLC?
 
The Lamborghini Aventa-thing has a matte white. It's an expensive paint can but if your trade falls through (I don't think it will.) then that option exists.
 
Sent 4, plus one Bianco Canopus from the "Lamborghini Aventa-thing", as Milldrum so eloquently put it :lol:
 
The Lamborghini Aventa-thing has a matte white. It's an expensive paint can but if your trade falls through (I don't think it will.) then that option exists.

Yes, flybynighter helped me out. But I thank you for atleast replying to my thread :)

Sent 4, plus one Bianco Canopus from the "Lamborghini Aventa-thing", as Milldrum so eloquently put it :lol:

Thank you so much!!! I shall use them wisely 👍
 
Back