Mattes,ColorShifts,Chromes for standards

  • Thread starter Thread starter HBR-Roadhog
  • 14 comments
  • 555 views
Messages
6,318
United States
West Virginia
Messages
HBR-Roadhog
Messages
HBR Roadhog
I am trying to collect all of the standard cars in the game and am currently booked for several days trading cars but have several slots open for trading paints so is anyone looking to trade cars for paints?

I have mattes, color shifts and of course chrome as well as 700+ others.

Will trade 5 paints for any 1 of the cars listed below.

Make Model
Acura NSX '04
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car '01
Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02
Citroën Xsara Rally Car '99
Fiat Panda Super i.e '90
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car '02
Honda Raybrig NSX '00
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92
Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68
Mazda MX-5 1600 NR-A (NB, J) '04
Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car '01
Mazda RX-8 Type S '03
Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo-R '02
Mitsubishi Mirage 1400GLX '78
Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid Car #200 '03
Nismo 270R '94
Nissan 180SX Type X '96
Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85
Nissan 240SX (S14) '96
Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78
Nissan Pennzoil Zexel GT-R JGTC '01
Nissan Silvia 240RS (S110) '83
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03
Opel Astra Team Phoenix Touring Car '00
Pescarolo C60 Hybrid-Judd GV5 Playstation Le Mans '04
Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02
Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16v '02
RUF CTR2 '96
Scion xA '03
Spoon S2000 '00
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '01
Toyota Corolla Levin GT-Apex (AE86) '83
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Toyota WoodOne Tom's Supra '03
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00
 
Any Interest?
 
I am. I have a McMerc SLR '03 that I can trade along with an NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car. I'm after chrome and Matte paints
 
I am. I have a McMerc SLR '03 that I can trade along with an NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car. I'm after chrome and Matte paints

il trade paints with those car

PMed
 
I'm up for some trades, can you PM me a few cars that you're looking for
 
Car list moved to post #1
 
ive got a honda life step van '72 if you want?
 
I have life step van and vantage and Want chrome/mattes pm me
 
I forgot about this thread. That list has gotten a lot smaller since the thread was posted. I just updated the post with my curent list of wanted cars.
 
Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car '02

for 5x AMG Monza Grau magn ?
 
Sadly I only have 1 chip in that color :(
 
You could multiply it and call it five:D

I do have at least 1 of all the mattes and colorshifts I think. If any other colors interest you we could work a trade.
 
You could multiply it and call it five:D

nice idea i do the work u get the car i maybe wearing wooden shoes but am not crazy yet :D

i am not into colors its that i need those to give to a friend
 
Any other colors interest you? I could do the 5 AMG chips but it would take a couple of days most likely.
 
Back