Mattes for cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Simple Matt
  • 14 comments
  • 643 views
Messages
1,880
Australia
Somewhere..
Messages
l Flossy l
Hey guys.. I'm looking for all the light matte colours i.e light blue, red, green, pink, yellow, white an black :) I'm willing to "drag" tune your favourite car for you as this is where I excel in this game.. If you don't want to trade but only troll this thread then have fun 👍
 
For a ticket 1000 I can send right now 5 matte of your choice.
 
CostasDrifter
For a ticket 1000 I can send right now 5 matte of your choice.

Don't have a 1000 ticket sorry man
 
I can trade for a level 24 ticket.
 
Just pm'd you add me please
 
What tickets do you have ?
 
Okay tickets I have are 89 bday, 21, 22 and 24
 
For the tickets add GTP_mattjones :)
 
I sent FR to Simple-Matt for the paints
 
Hi Mattjones

If you can list some 000 Standard Car you own, with Color, I can send *5 Matte you ask me.
Available from February 7th.
 
Hey man, long time no see :p you're in my Friend List, let me know when you need more paints 👍
 
Im searching for matte white.
 
mattjones
Hey guys.. I'm looking for all the light matte colours i.e light blue, red, green, pink, yellow, white an black :) I'm willing to "drag" tune your favourite car for you as this is where I excel in this game.. If you don't want to trade but only troll this thread then have fun 👍

Wat 0/0/0 cars do you have? I can send 5 now
 
Back