• Thread starter Famine
  • 6 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine

Given his history with health (and drug-related health) conditions, I'd imagine not entirely unexpected, but still not a particularly massive age.

Edit: The reporting is suggesting he had a cardiac event while in a pool (TMZ says a jacuzzi) at his home, so... yeah.

Last edited:
Very sad about this one. I'll go for the cliché but growing up watching Friends, Chandler was always my favourite.

RIP

No age at all. Such a shame that he had all the troubles he did, I guess fame and fortune isn’t all it’s cracked up to be for some

Last edited:
Very sad about this one. I'll go for the cliché but growing up watching Friends, Chandler was always my favourite.

RIP
Still my favourite. I'm re-watching the whole show for the 2nd time. Friends is still popular here and being shown for the nth time on TV.
Very sad to hear this.

Never a massive Friends superfan or anything but my wife is and I remember reading up about him after the reunion a couple of years ago where he didn’t look great…he went through a lot and seemed to have come out the other end in terms of sobriety and wanting to help others in a similar position. Somehow though I still wasn’t massively surprised to see this. He looked pretty rough for 54 and had obviously put his body through a lot over the years, it’s really sad though that this happened just as he seemed to have started to find a bit of peace. He was incredibly funny in Friends, clearly a very gifted comic actor. I think he was easily the most engaging character in it.

Back