Matt's liveries [NEW: Top Gear Britcar]

mattrules161
This is the thread for any liveries I create. This is my first attempt at a proper full livery.

Hummer H1 Camo

Livery cost: 3000 credits
Use gamertag to find

BMW M3 2005 Top Gear BritCar

forza3a.jpg

Livery Cost: 5000 credits
Tags: Replica, Comedy
Note: Due to the lack of correct car, this is for the 2005 M3 (E46)

What do people think of it? Is the price too high? I have currently got a top gear Brit Car in final, will upload soon.

Uploaded the Britcar livery

I like the Hummer camo paint, though I think the price is a bit steep (although I'm not too good with Forza pricing and such as I am new). Maybe drop it a bit and I'd buy it.

Prices should reflect time invested. For me, I price based off time, difficulty (matching edges) and if the average person could ''create'' the same thing themselves.

I think the prices are fine. Money is thrown at you in this game so a few thousand is fine for the designs you have presented. Also, consider throwing a few out there for free, this will get people to look at your storefront and perhaps do a little shopping while they are there, just my thoughts. Keep up the good work and try to ''up'' your last project, it will only make you better.

This is the thread for any liveries I create. This is my first attempt at a proper full livery.

Hummer H1 Camo

Livery cost: 3000 credits
Use gamertag to find

BMW M3 2005 Top Gear BritCar

forza3a.jpg

Livery Cost: 5000 credits
Tags: Replica, Comedy
Note: Due to the lack of correct car, this is for the 2005 M3 (E46)

Yeah, the end of larsons goes off the door so that when the door opens... You know

Back