Max power in GT3

  • Thread starter Thread starter pliskin
  • 9 comments
  • 656 views
Messages
6
I am a chinese and Iove this game I'm not good at English so please use easily English there are sth wrong here
MITSUBISHI GTO in GT3 have more than 1000ps and very cheap I don't know the others player have other power max's car to show
 
I want to know the TOYOTA celica MAX power in gt3 please help me
 
Err, If you want power, get yourself a Suzuki Escudo...
 
There's also a Polyphony 001, which has good turning and power. It looks like an F1 car...
 
But it isn't an exact model..the nose is slightly upwards. If you have the NTSC version then it is an actual F1 car. ;)
 
I know the SUZUKI I get it in GT2 I know it have 1900ps but I mean is some car can UP ps by turnning .
 
Back