Maxscapes - 03/11 - Interior

• Thread starter max351
  • 264 comments
Your latest panos are just perfect. Beautiful to the smallest detail. :drool:

Thanks mate. There are still some details to refine :cheers:.

Ii absolutely love what you do with those panos. First and last are my faves from the latest batch. 👍
. Thanks NB, It's nice to find the right scape to make beautiful panos :D

Some new.

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic panorama shots, @max351! My personal favourite has to be the green Aston Martin (clicky). The white Evo X from the latest set looks as stunning, as well. Keep the amazing work coming! 👍

Absolutely love the tones on that EVO shot. The panoramic style shot gives the car much needed space to breath. Love the composition as well, simple and effective.
Great stuff !

GPR
These latest 3 are killers. Very nice. 👍

NP
Absolutely fantastic panorama shots, @max351! My personal favourite has to be the green Aston Martin (clicky). The white Evo X from the latest set looks as stunning, as well. Keep the amazing work coming! 👍

Absolutely love the tones on that EVO shot. The panoramic style shot gives the car much needed space to breath. Love the composition as well, simple and effective.
Great stuff !

Love the composition of all three. Each is unique and brilliant in their own way, well done :)

The Mazda pano is not from this world. Absolutely stunning. :drool::drool::drool:

Thank you guys :cheers: Im just amazed by how the game manage the light.

Wow, each one of the four photos above has something special going for it. The quality you provide is absolutely insane, @max351! 👍

Those lambos shots are amazing! I like especially the composition on the last one and the angle on the 2nd. 👍

That color combo on the GTS is sexy, the first 2 shots are my faves but the last Mustang one is also great.

I'm amazed by your new pictures. Especially #2 is my favorite.
Your editing is one of the unsolved mysteries of this world. Your style with the vibrant colours and the perfect balanced contrast is very inspiring.
:drool:

Very impressive set of photos! My personal favourites are shots #2 and #5 due to the realism, composition, toning and lighting. 👍

Thanks guys.

@KING OF SKULLS

I use the Nik collection in Photoshop. I think it’s the best photo processor.

I used Magic bullet by Red giant or Lightroom but now I prefer NC. :cheers:

Sharpener Pro is so effective and nice to use. (With the layer mask)
@max351
Thanks for the tip.
Now that is a whole other level of editing. It is like carving all the little details out of the image.

I reedited my lastet pano with it and the result is spectacular. So much more sharpness and fine contrast. Even the scape background becomes more enhanced, it brings out all the nice details from the photo.

Again thank you :cheers:

Thanks guys.

@KING OF SKULLS

I use the Nik collection in Photoshop. I think it’s the best photo processor.

I used Magic bullet by Red giant or Lightroom but now I prefer NC. :cheers:

Sharpener Pro is so effective and nice to use. (With the layer mask)

Indeed the Nik filters are great tools, I bought them years ago and then they became free! Your work is amazing, you guys are going to make me buy this game for the photomode alone. :dopey:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back