Max911's Tracks

• Thread starter Max911
  • 2 comments
Canada
Ontario, Canada
MaxPrez90
Yo!
I've been having a lot of fun creating and re-creating tracks. I thought of sharing some of my designs as well as trying to re-create a few. I'm trying to re-create Mont-Tremblant but...well there are many reasons why I can't properly simulate some corners.

Anyway, here is one that I worked really hard on with a lot of testing.

MGP Raceway, an ALMS-inspired track with high speed sections, sweeping corners, S corners, a hairpin, and challenging curves that could provoke understeer if you accelerate too early. The elevation changes are mild but can disturb the balance of the car if you're not careful. However, the track flows smoothly and the racing lines are easy to follow.
HW2SP1n2B6l4M4oQKa_0.png

As for the rest, I need to work on them a little more. They're really not up to my standards for now.
I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited:
Welcome to the fun of laying down racing asphalts!

Looking forward to your créations.

Myself,i already have a list of 40 tracks and route to recreate... I already did about 10 and one of the latest one happens to be Mont Tremblant that you mentioned.

Here is what i got on Sunday night... Or was it Monday.... Anyhow,i have been doing some virtual road work before bed time ever since this app got out.

IMG_2680-L.png

Hey thanks! I tried it and it's really good, if we could change the elevation it would be flawless.

Really enjoying it alot though, thank you

Back