Maximum number of participants in a conversation?

• Thread starter polysmut
  • 10 comments

polysmut

Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
In a conversation that I created, we are up to 11 participants & I tried to add 2 more today.
The "invite more" button isn't appearing in that conversation anymore but does still appear as normal in other conversations in which I am involved.

I have searched, unsuccessfully, for information that may answer my query both in the forum FAQ's & by using the search feature.

Is there a maximum number of participants allowed in a conversation or could there be another reason why my ability to "invite more" has been removed?

In a conversation that I created, we are up to 11 participants & I tried to add 2 more today.
The "invite more" button isn't appearing in that conversation anymore but does still appear as normal in other conversations in which I am involved.

I have searched, unsuccessfully, for information that may answer my query both in the forum FAQ's & by using the search feature.

Is there a maximum number of participants allowed in a conversation or could there be another reason why my ability to "invite more" has been removed?
Yes, there's a max.

You can add up to 50 people with GTP Premium, as described here.

EDIT: Actually, that's not described there, but all the Premo members can back me up.

Back