Variety shots - mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 445 comments
Wow missed a lot in here lately. Theres some great gems in there. I particularly like the 2 NSX shots from post #199, very nice. 👍

And also most of the Piazza set, the vibrant yellow really worked well there with your editing style 👍

And the latest LFA set is also great, I like shots 1,5,7 and 10 best. The smoke in shot 10 and the raw feel of that shot is great. Might just be my fav of that set. ;) 👍

That B&W Xbow shot is gorgeous! Very artistic. I love it! Almost looks like pencil drawing (I'm not sure that's usually a compliment but I mean it as one).

The rear end of the GTR (pic 24) and the side-on Lambo (pic 27) are both just sublime! I've been looking at them for about 10 minutes now and I just can't get over them. They're are both so rich and vibrant. The sky in the GTR shot is amazing, as are the reflections in the paint. The smoothness and slightly dream-like quality of the Lambo is extremely pretty.

I could quite easily do a write up of each and every shot detailing exactly what I love about them, they're all so good (don't get me started on those Clio shots). I'll refrain from doing so though as I could probably use up an entire page and every superlative under the sun.

You're about to beat Nicolas's insane productivity ;)

As always I really enjoy coming in this gallery, always some original stuff, with original choice of angles and composition, various pics, and always a superb edit work. Bravo, bravo, bravo !

Thanks @Kodje ! I'm always looking for new ideas to shoot, I enjoy it a lot. I am thinking about learning some heavy editing techniques, but I have been putting that off for a while now. Maybe one of these days...

Some more shots (next time, I am going to be more diligent about updating my gallery so I don't bombard each update with so many shots):

Superb lighting, toning and compositions, as usual. My faves are the 2 black Countach photos, especially the 2nd one, which I will post here. 👍

OH man - Definitely been to long since my last visit!!
You are one Talented man - Da MAN! :bowdown:

Like All of them but the Black Lambo Images - All fav!!!!

The Honda S2000 & Vantage images so real!

The 3rd BRZ looks like I could have taken that image at the track -DAMN its GOOD! :bowdown:

Will visit more often as I see you are a very busy Guy - Busy with the good stuff!

Ps. Even like the (Gold) Barbs!

Various and awesome work as usual Mazda. The countach shots (both with the old one and the anniversary one) are all superb and I agree with Nicolas about the realism of the second black countach pic. The NSX shots are also excellent, the composition of the last one is perfect.

And I like the light in your fishs shot ;)

Circuito de Madrid_1.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_14.jpg
Circuito di Roma.jpg
one day...

Last edited:
Back